Brief Itinerary of our 16 Day primate, game and cultural tour
Day 01: Drive to Budongo Forest via Zziwa Rhino Sanctuary for Rhino tracking: Overnight at Budongo Eco Lodge on Full Board
Day 02: Morning chimpanzee trekking, lunch and visit top of the falls: Overnight at Pakuba safari Lodge on Full Board
Day 03: Morning game drive in Paraa and afternoon boat cruise to the base of the falls. Overnight at Pakuba safari Lodge on Full Board Basis
Day 04: Morning game drive and afternoon boat cruise to the Albert Delta: Overnight at Pakuba safari Lodge on Full Board Basis
Day 05: Drive to Hoima Town for a cultural walk: Overnight at Kontik Hotel on Full Board
Day 06: Drive to Kibale Forest National Park: Overnight at Rwenzori View Guest House on Full Board
Day 07: Morning chimpanzee trekking and Bigodi Village wetland and community walk. Overnight at Rwenzori View Guest House on Full Board or Chimpanzee Guest House
Day 08: Drive to Queen Elizabeth National Park for an evening game drive in Mweya. Overnight at Bush Lodge or Buffalo resort on Full Board Basis
Day 09: Morning game drive and afternoon boat cruise on Kazinga Channel. Overnight at Bush Lodge or Buffalo Resort on Full Board basis
Day 10: Morning chimp trekking in Chambura or Karinzu Eco tourism site and afternoon visit to Katwe salt mining site: Overnight at Bush Lodge or Buffalo Resort.
Day 11: Drive to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. Overnight at Bakiga lodge on Full Board
Day 12: Gorilla tracking and village walk. Overnight at Bakiga lodge on Full Board Basis
Day 13: Drive to Lake Bunyonyi for overnight at Crater Bay Cottages or Bunyonyi rock resort on Full Board Basis
Day 14: Canoeing and birding around Lake Bunyonyi: Overnight at Crater Bay Cottages or Bunyonyi rock resort on Full Board Basis
Day 15: Drive to Lake Mburo National Park via Igongo Cultural center arriving at the Park for an evening boat cruise on the Lake. Overnight at Lake Eagle’s nest on Full Board
Day 16: Early morning game drive and then transfer to Entebbe Airport via the equator crossing.
End of service.
Note the following
- It can start any time on any date
- The tour is all inclusive with all activities, meals, chimp and gorilla permits, park fees, lodges and as such no hidden costs involved.
- Maximum number is six people and minimum is two people sharing.
- Suitable for children aged 15 years and above.
- Safari starts and ends in Uganda
- You have an opportunity to trek chimpanzees in Budongo Forest, Kibale National Park and Kyambura Gorge
- It visits three top National Parks for game drives. That Murchison Falls National Park, Queen Elizabeth National Park and Lake Mburo National National Park.
- Enjoy four boat cruises on this tour on the river at Murchison Falls National Park, on the lake at Bunyonyi and Mburo National Park and on the channel in queen Elizabeth National Park
- Enjoy walking safaris to visit local communities and villages to learn more about the life styles of the local people in Uganda.
- Zziwa Rhino sanctuary to visit the only remaining white rhinos in Uganda.